Do NOT ever buy from this website !!!

• Sponsors (?)

The plot thickens. I just spoke to the owner. The owner claims that he wasn't on Mustang Forums last night posting. So we're both thinking it was probably the guy Chris who I had been dealing with the whole time. I got it all resolved, hopefully, and he's sending me a check today for the refund and I'll have it in two days. I'll be posting an update ...

Man, the best part about it is that you kept your cool. Good to hear that you were able to resolve the issues. Sadly, the behavior of the other site had to be arise. Forums are an invaluable tool for information when it is represented as honest as possible.

And...I will not be purchasing anything there.

I bet it was him, and he's saying it wasn't because he realized he'd said some fuct up stuff.

Who knows ... I like you cannot believe the behavior of the people "in charge" at Mustang Forums. I should post the PMs, they are ridiculous. Than I got a PM from the site moderator in which he told me that my attitude wasn't needed, they were having problems with the site. :notnice:

Who knows ... I like you cannot believe the behavior of the people "in charge" at Mustang Forums. I should post the PMs, they are ridiculous. Than I got a PM from the site moderator in which he told me that my attitude wasn't needed, they were having problems with the site. :notnice:

I think the site moderator is right. That forum does not need someone with a reasonable attitude. They want vendors who treat customers badly.

I do hope that you will not post the PMs here. I think we have gotten the point by now. The message is to stay away from both the vendor and that forum.

Again, thanks for alerting us to the problems. I hope you get your refund okay.

Who knows, we'll see. I'm not holding my breath though. I've got the dispute papers filled out and ready to send out. The site moderator actually didn't know what was going on and is kind of mad that the other forum moderators are just deleting posts and threads at their own will.

Yeah, I created a thread there about that not that long ago. Of course, the mods said that they were overly fair and not deleting enough and I need to stop whining about it, basically. The mods over there have pretty big heads.