Do the canadian Mustangs "COBRA GT" deserve the COBRA name?

• Sponsors (?)

Does the ls1 have the right to be called a 350 when it's 348ci? Who the hell cares, 4.9 would look stupid on the side of a car

Yeah plus four point nine wouldn't flow very well in Vinilla Ice's lyrics. "rollin in my four point nine" nahhhh it's "five point oh with the ragtop down so my hair can blow". Rolling through the stopsign in my four point nine? that could work.

I've seen some of the newer mazdas with 2.3 on the side. I've heard Honda guys refer to the prelube and accord engines as "big blocks".

I see performance wise NO but if it wasn't for the Canadian cobra gt's the world known 93's -the most loved terminator's they wouldn't have the name so you can say the aero fox's saved the cobra name it's stated somewhere Carrol Shelby was going to sue ford for the name but since ford didn't have no choice they just slapped the Canadian fox's with the name I'm thinking ford motors just said hey its not like mr.Shelby is a Canadian we should just put the name in Canada since mr.Shelby can't touch us out there. It was a smart move for ford but sort of scandelous of ford to do that to a mustang legend such as Carrol shelby. I really have mixed feelings of the name cobra but hey it saved the name right? If it wasn't for the canadian mustangs what would the sn-95's and new edge cobra's be called today?