Do these cars have limited slips or no?

just like the title says do they or not? Seems like you can get 2 tires going straight but if you take a corner you get one....

Also what were the available gear ratios, and are there any identifiers on the car (stickers etc I know how to check the rear itself)

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, all GT's have LSD's.

As said, you can decipher the tag or label. I think it's best to check the ratio of driveshaft revolutions compared to one wheel revolution since we don't get new tags when we install gears.

Good luck.

As said, you can decipher the tag or label. I think it's best to check the ratio of driveshaft revolutions compared to one wheel revolution since we don't get new tags when we install gears.

Good luck.

Really? Was it a required option then? I still have the window sticker for my 95 and LSD is listed as a $100-250 (can't remember exactly) option on the car. I'm not confusing this with the optional rear gear either, that was listed seperately.

Good luck.

+1! Also consider that you're talking about a used car that's probably been beat on, and that's seen 12+ years of service. If it does have the stock gears, the clutches have probably never been replaced and are just shot by now.

Scott

Voice of Reason, I'm more than happy to have egg on my face, but I'm quite sure about the LSD being standard. Quite sure.

top left corner, the white box. Those things are listed as standard equipment, "included at no extra charge" Listed under functional is "traction-lok axle"

Then on the right side, it lists "traction lok axle" as a $45 option... i'm assuming those would be the 3.27's that my car has...

window_sticker.jpg

Oops, my bad everyone. I just checked my window sticker and it had the same $45 charge for the optional TLOC. When I read it the first time the optional part threw me off. Glad to hear it's there for everyone. And Ford should be ashamed for making the 3.27 gears optional and only $45. They should have included that on every 94-95 built.