Do you guys believe this? Car runs on water?

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
Wait... why do you sound so funny?

Dunno,possably the same reason my face is turning blue? :shrug:

(When I was in 3rd grade I held my breath and pressurized my mouth till my face turned puprle and my eyes started to water,heh it was cool...till I start to feel my jaw was slightly dislocated.)

Theres a little factory around here, not sure exactly what it is, but they have tons of thoe hydrogen cars parked, and i see them driving around, its like a focus coupe, but they have like big hydrogen graphics on the side or something, not sure i its the same thing, pretty cool though.

mob said:
Theres a little factory around here, not sure exactly what it is, but they have tons of thoe hydrogen cars parked, and i see them driving around, its like a focus coupe, but they have like big hydrogen graphics on the side or something, not sure i its the same thing, pretty cool though.

Ever wonder if someone crashed one at high speed if it would explode? :rlaugh:

To bad it could happen.....:notnice:

Spam I could believe... myth busters made a rocket out of salami (spelling???) or something... water- breaking it down- combining it- passing safety- without blowing the surrounding counties apart :shrug:

Stranger things have happened but I call it.

Mrs. Cleo and the Psychic Friends Connection were popular a few years ago too :)

HoodStrype said:
Spam I could believe... myth busters made a rocket out of salami (spelling???) or something... water- breaking it down- combining it- passing safety- without blowing the surrounding counties apart :shrug:

Stranger things have happened but I call it.

Mrs. Cleo and the Psychic Friends Connection were popular a few years ago too :)

The more economical and enviromently freindly solution to transportation,by bluevenom867:"You get a loooooooong rope,and tie a buncha small mammels to it ,and then the other end to your car (or buggy for you more rugged type) and throw bread crumbs infront of them."

Yay I win!

bluevenom867 said:
The more economical and enviromently freindly solution to transportation,by bluevenom867:"You get a loooooooong rope,and tie a buncha small mammels to it ,and then the other end to your car (or buggy for you more rugged type) and throw bread crumbs infront of them."

Yay I win!

:rlaugh: Genius

bluevenom867 said:

Yay I win!
Hijacking the Budweiser Clydesdales? :nono: