Does anybody here like "See thru Rims"? I think they are Hot.

gruvee87vertgt

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
Chicago, Il

Attachments

• s550_cu2 (WinCE).jpg
    s550_cu2 (WinCE).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 150
  • s550_cu3 (WinCE).jpg
    s550_cu3 (WinCE).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Sponsors (?)

yeah..not on a fox......I wanted to ge a set until I read that they are about 20k for a set.....they would look hot on this Black Cts I wanna get....rims a chrome grill....it will look gangsta...like this...

Attachments

• 2060291_1_full (WinCE).jpg
    2060291_1_full (WinCE).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 129
Totally not for a musclecar like a Mustang....i could see it now, 10 inch rusted up rotors and drums with big plastic rims so you can see everything underneath...spray painted calipers and drums blingin behind your new plastic wheels....Then someone is bound to clip a curb and shatter one of them.

The see through piece is stronger definately stronger than the aluminum. Its bullet proof glass. Also it has to be chemically treated to resist scratches.

Who would want to keep those things clean though, especially on a car that is driven. Maybe a show car. It would be sweet with big ass brembos and drilled and slotted huge disc.

I think they are pretty cool. Somethign different, never on a stang though. If you have the money to spend 20k on rims i doubt youwould be to worried about cleaning them, because you would probably be paying someone else to.

I don't care what they look like on a fox...but this looks hot!

S550_sun3.jpg

:drool:

I dunno.....i like them in some shots and in a lot of others i think they're dumb....but that to me looks like a nice car with nice brakes, ON JACK STANDS. I see a little reflection but damn...Wheels are the #1 way to personalize a car and this kindof eliminates the image that decent wheels gives a car.