Does anyone else just love ice

94mustangv67037

Jan 26, 2011
IN
I walked outside to go do what i had to do and realized i wasnt going anywhere today :jaw:

Attachments

• SANY0187.jpg
    SANY0187.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 129
  • SANY0189.jpg
    SANY0189.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Sponsors (?)

How cold is it there? It's -5* right now (middle of the day), I'm getting ready to run to Ace Hardware. This is Colorado. Sunny but frickin' cold. Plus I park in a garage and have Blizzaks on my car...

its just at freezing here i think like 28 29 somewhere around there the rain is coming down hard here and freezing as soon as it hits the ground

to lars: no i realized how bad it is when i walked outside and almost hit the ground so i decided i wasnt going to take anything out in this. lol my truck is worse on snow and ice that my mustang

i love listening to all of you bitch about snow and ice. catman where are you at? im in salisbury and all we have been getting is rain. supposed to be 60 here tomorrow and then drop to 22 on thurs

I'm really getting tired of this weather. I just moved up to CT and when I got up at 6:30 this morning, it was sleeting out. I showered, ate and got ready to go, and when I went outside to leave for work, there was over an inch of ice on the stairs, walkway, parking lot, and my brothers Wrangler I'm borrowing was covered too. I couldn't even get the Jeep out of the lot, and its lifted with big tires. FML!

Here's the ****ty apartment complex next to mine. Looks like a damn ice rink!!

IMG00124-20110202-0857.jpg