Does anyone know where I can find info. on the dragon plenum?

godspeedX

Dec 26, 2003
South Texas
Does anybody know where I can find information online, on the dragon plenum? I know Rick Anderson has it in stock, but I can't find any information on it? I've been trying to figure out who makes it, and the type of design used. I just know it has a trick vein on the lower part of the plenum. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

godspeedX said:
Does anybody know where I can find information online, on the dragon plenum? I know Rick Anderson has it in stock, but I can't find any information on it? I've been trying to figure out who makes it, and the type of design used. I just know it has a trick vein on the lower part of the plenum. :shrug:

I can tell you anything you want to know about it, that you can't find here!

www.dragonperformance.net

Whats wrong with amf dyno?They are not a manufacture or related to them in any way.Maybe they put it on their car becuase it works better than others :shrug: .The main diff between the dragon and other plenums is the divider in the middle of the dragons.When it was tested with out the divider it lost flow.

bg00gt - Is the dyno on the dragon website your n/a dyno? If so, they state the car was stock except for exhaust. What model (mm) was the dragon plenum used and I will assume the stock 65mm tb?

Bryan