Does anyone remember a member from back in the day with a 90 LX, 86 GT, & 90s Coupe?

I am hoping someone can remember a Stangnet user that posted between 2002-2004 or so. I met him through Stangnet chat on Mirc back when we tried to make that happen. Turns out, he lived around 5 minutes away from me and over the years he became one of my best friends. Unfortunately he passed away this year. He left behind his 1990 LX hatchback that was 98% complete after at least 4 years of working on it. It is really a shame that he was never able to enjoy the car after the rebuild but his dad has decided to keep the car and finish it for him. I know the general direction he was going in but I was hoping to read through some of his old posts to find more specifics of what he wanted. Anyone recognize the following?

His main project was the 1990 LX hatchback which was red in color. He had a DSS 347 built for it and was adding nitrous to it. Completely stripped down and built up. He originally had pro stars on it, followed by Cobra R's, followed by 2003 Cobra wheels.

He also had a black 87-93 notchback that had the 2003 Cobra wheels on it. I think he was in an accident with car and it was totaled or he sold it. I believe this was a 5.0 automatic but I may be getting confused with the next car

I am pretty sure he had another 87-93 notchback that was black but a 4 cyl. This was an impulse buy that he used as a daily driver. Extremely clean.

He also had a 86 hatchback that was in rough shape and a 2003+ Ford Harley Davidson F-150. His name was Derek and he lived in Tequesta FL. Ring a bell for anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Sponsors (?)