Does anyone still sell Fiore stuff?

BigHairyMonkey

Founding Member
Jun 18, 2003
Houston (Bellaire) TX
Im trying to track down a micro-click firewall adjuster, and it seems no one has them anymore :mad: Im gonna get an MM cable to replace my ford ADJ one and i figured i might as well get a FWA for some adjustment potential. I cant drive the car anymore with this ADJ cable im ready to ****ing go underneath it tear it out and **** on it. It is the biggest POS ive ever seen in my life. It makes me not even want to drive the car anymore. I adjust it every 2 days tighter and tighter and tighter and same ol **** goes right back to the floor. Dont feel like waiting on this POS to snap. end rant :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

I have one that I installed but never used. If you are interested in it, shoot me a PM. What happened for me was I didn't have enough slack in the stock cable to make up for the extra thickness of the Fiore. I had to use a cheap BBK adjuster that was nice and thin. Anyways, PM if interested.

I was talkin to another member about this awhile back. I agree that it's too bad. Jeremy Thompson might have some dish about it.