Does suspension mods affect dyno numbers??

If your stock dynoed 230 rwhp and 260 rwtq on a dyno, then that day, you put in new LCA, UCA, shocks/struts, springs. Will that affect the numbers at all? in what way? :shrug:

What about new tires? (slick, ET st, DR's) and the psi of the tires? 17" 18" 15"?

I might go dyno the car tomorrow before doing my suspension and want to see some inputs about this first. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Not mucho grande, le dyno connecto right to motor for test, i think wheel spin no measure, so no matter. Me thinks. If So, can no be mucho. Unless new wheels effect rpm or speed on dyno test I thinky no. Me sorry for me bad typeing. If you talka the 1/4 thatsa absolutely but you knowa that.

CottonBurnerz said:
gotcha.. so does smaller wheels diameter makes more or less power? And tires shouldn't have any effect on the dyno right? no matter if it's DR or slicks or stock street tires..

and 85gtlover... are you drunk dude? :rlaugh:
Smaller wheels (lighter) should make show more power, less rotating mass. The same concept as an aluminum flywheel with aluminum driveshaft. Some people say it DOES show on the dyno? :shrug:

I consistantly ran 98 MPH with 17x9" Cobra rims and 100 MPH with 16" stockers. 66lbs rotating mass less.