Electrical Doesn't Crank

Kendoll

Nov 15, 2015
Good morning and I'm new to this forum and I recently just bought my first Ford Mustang GT the 1999 and its got a reinstall Windsor motor in it I had to reinstall all of the gas tank and put a new pump in it and I haven't been able to get the to fire it won't give me even a quick or noise other than the door beeping which is just let me know that I got power but not to the ignition I guess I was wondering if anybody knew other than fuses if there were hidden realize that maybe I don't know about or little corks that they may have in the transmissions or sensors or something that may not have gotten hooked up right

Step 1. You're going to have to learn to write in sentences if you want to survive here.
Step 2. If you're using a mobile phone to write that mess up there then please use a computer next time. One with a full keyboard.

There are a couple of things that you can check for your problem:

Battery cables and ground wires
Starter Solenoid (ensure it is wired correctly and/or replace it)
The starter itself
Ignition switch
Battery condition

If you're getting a clicking noise when you try to start the car then it's generally a pretty good bet that your ignition switch is not the culprit. All of these other things are still suspect and you need to eliminate them as possibilities one-by-one.

Reactions: 1 user