Don't Crash That Camaro

• Sponsors (?)

Assuming the 2010 handles like the 2005+ models, I can testify to how good the Mustang handles front impacts. Going 45-50 mph, someone pulled out right in front of me and -BLAM-. Wife had some bruising, but the only real injury I had was of my own doing.

My injury? From laying the heel of my hand on the horn whilst exclaiming "You f***ing IDIOT!", right before the airbag deployed at impact. Scratched my forearm pretty bad and messed my wrist up. Airbags come out f-a-s-t! :rlaugh:

Guys....you do realize that they test 1 CAR, and only 1 CAR right. Come on......would it sway your opinion if the mustang was a 4 star !!! Who cares really....lol. We talked about this awhile ago when it first came out and its crazy how one car gets tested.

Just for that, I Hope Ford brings back the Mustang II

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

God NO