WTB/Trade Drop in valve springs and retainers.

• Sponsors (?)

You still looking for a set? I know it's been a while.

I've got a set of Alex's .550" max output ii's. I think they are 130lbs seated, and 340lbs open. Max duration recommended is 250 degrees @.050", and 6000rpm.

1.488" diameter. No machining required. Just drop in and shim for height.

I actually have 4, maybe 5 sets of them. Because I used to buy them 10 at a time, when I was in the e7 and gt40 porting game. Back in the day, you really couldn't beat his stuff for the price and quality. I've probably installed over a 100 sets of his springs in the last 15 years, in everything from .600" solid rollers, to the set that I'm offering you.

They were $130 or $140 back when I bought them, not counting taxes and shipping.

They've been sitting unopened for over 5 years. I'd take $110 shipped for them. Or you can pick them up for $100 in east tenn. Heck, I'll even throw in a set of Viton Valve seals... I got maybe 300 of them, never taken out of the bags and boxes.

I'm just trying to empty *my* toy closet.. to make room for grandbabie's toy closet.

Honestly, I'd rather keep my toys.. and give away the kiddo.

The above offer is VERY fair! I bought the following Alex Valve Springs, with Viton Seals, for my GT-40P heads about 6 months ago:
NEW* SB Ford, GT40P Drop In Beehive Valve Spring Kit, Max Output .525" Lift, VSK7Eb49-MC, Hyd Roller
(.393"/.393": No, ADD HARDENED SHIM PACK, .030" & .015": Yes, ADD VITON VALVE SEALS: Yes)
VSK7Eb49-MC1$203.97 USD
$203.97 USD

You still looking for a set? I know it's been a while.

I've got a set of Alex's .550" max output ii's. I think they are 130lbs seated, and 340lbs open. Max duration recommended is 250 degrees @.050", and 6000rpm.

1.488" diameter. No machining required. Just drop in and shim for height.

I actually have 4, maybe 5 sets of them. Because I used to buy them 10 at a time, when I was in the e7 and gt40 porting game. Back in the day, you really couldn't beat his stuff for the price and quality. I've probably installed over a 100 sets of his springs in the last 15 years, in everything from .600" solid rollers, to the set that I'm offering you.

They were $130 or $140 back when I bought them, not counting taxes and shipping.

They've been sitting unopened for over 5 years. I'd take $110 shipped for them. Or you can pick them up for $100 in east tenn. Heck, I'll even throw in a set of Viton Valve seals... I got maybe 300 of them, never taken out of the bags and boxes.

I'm just trying to empty *my* toy closet.. to make room for grandbabie's toy closet.

Honestly, I'd rather keep my toys.. and give away the kiddo.
Do you have any sets left. I need a pair for some Gtp's and an E cam combo?

Do you have any sets left. I need a pair for some Gtp's and an E cam combo?
I do. I've got 1 of the above left. I'll take $100 shipped, and include a nice set of Viton Seals, and a set of hardened shims.

And I've got a stiffer set that are for solid rollers -- and .600" max. For $115 shipped. If you're interested in these, I'll shoot you the exact specs in about 30 minutes when I get back home.

If you're super local to east tenn, I'm in Morristown. I'd much rather prefer to meet in person if possible, to minimize fraud.

Otherwise, we can do Venmo -- but I'll require a redacted copy of your ID as proof of identity. (You can black/block out everything else, except for your name.)

I hate that it's came to that. But the world we live in today requires us to.

Anyways. Hope this helps.