Dual Exhaust conversation rear brake line problem

Hey Guys,
I just completed a dual exhaust conversion on my 65 289 conv. and ordered the 2 hard line brake lines and rear Flex hose for a dual exhaust sytem. My problem is that I cannot figure out where the distributation block on the flex hose mounts, (the single exhaust hose mounted to the left side rear axle with the axle vent line going through it.) I have connected both hard lines to the distribution block in every configuration I can think of and no matter what the flex hose always ends up to close to the left side tail pipe with no way to mount the distribution block. the mounting bracket doue not line up with any bolts on the underside that I coul mount it to.Pictures would be greatful. Please help.

Ron

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures? OK. I think you'll see you also need the brake line extension and dual exhaust brake line under-body bracket. Glazier Nolan makes them.

6466.jpg

stupid question. My mufflers have a center inlet and offset outlet. does the outlet go to the inside near the drive shaft or to th outside? currently I have them to the outside and puts the outlet directly inline with the flex house coming out of the distribution block putting it to close. by your picture it looks like the muffler outlet is closer to the drive shaft.

Ron

stupid question. My mufflers have a center inlet and offset outlet. does the outlet go to the inside near the drive shaft or to th outside? currently I have them to the outside and puts the outlet directly inline with the flex house coming out of the distribution block putting it to close. by your picture it looks like the muffler outlet is closer to the drive shaft.

Ron

OK, first off the dual exhaust style brake hose loops down and outward, away from the pipe.

JS6242.JPG