dumb, horse power question

OK here we go i have put a flowmaster cat-back, K&N filter and a blaster coil and MSD 6A ignition box. and MSD TFI module , Cap & rotor ( haha like the ricers say 400hp with just a cap rotor intake and fart cannon Rolling eyes ). i know my mustang is 225 stock and 300 ftlbs of torque so does anybody know what i'm pushing now, just curious i know i'm not pushing 300hp but how much more do i have to do in order to get there. i can feel alittle differance but not much oh my timing is at 14. thanks in advance for your imput.

• Sponsors (?)

You have about 5-10 extra horse at the wheels. Stock is around 190h (far as I know)at the wheels, so around 200h.

I have Long Tube Headers
H Pipe
Mac Dumps
3.73s
K&N
Tuneup
14* timing
some other irrelevant things like smog delete

I got 205h / 278t on the dyno at PJs Speedshop

madonionrs- at the risk of starting a pi$$ing match (which is not my intention), i honestly doubt he gained 5-10rwhp from a cat-back and k&n on a stock motor. the k&n was worth probably 1rwhp and the cat-back maybe a couple as well. i'm just trying to keep the #'s realistic. honestly, i hope the k&n and cat-back ARE worth 10rwhp, then my k&n and dumps would likely be worth even more hp.

-steve

//flamesuit on// ;)

sleeper89 said:
madonionrs- at the risk of starting a pi$$ing match (which is not my intention), i honestly doubt he gained 5-10rwhp from a cat-back and k&n on a stock motor. the k&n was worth probably 1rwhp and the cat-back maybe a couple as well. i'm just trying to keep the #'s realistic. honestly, i hope the k&n and cat-back ARE worth 10rwhp, then my k&n and dumps would likely be worth even more hp.

-steve

//flamesuit on// ;)

Well, to be honest.. .
If I were to bet, it would be 6hp

I've seen tests that show that a K&N alone will add 5hp. I don't think a catback does much of anything (outside of sounding good.)

well i didn't want to start a fight, all i wanted to know just outta curiosity was how much HP i gain i wouldn't care if ya'll said 1 HP my main ? is what else do i gotta do to get 300rwhp without stroking or supercharging that will all come when i have the extra $$

MorbidGTVert said:
well i didn't want to start a fight, all i wanted to know just outta curiosity was how much HP i gain i wouldn't care if ya'll said 1 HP my main ? is what else do i gotta do to get 300rwhp without stroking or supercharging that will all come when i have the extra $$

300h at the wheels NA (no bottle)
How about HCI (300/310 is about the limit) / new engine :spot: