It will require a calibrated maf for the injectors. Other than that..... not sure

Incorrect sir. The transfer function can be loaded for virtually any MAF in the PMS.

(I know... welcome to the party. lol)

Oh and.... Why are we talking to this guy when we should be talking to her. :O_o:

Conjugal visits....yup
uploadfromtaptalk1465852635011.jpg
That's my mustang loving devil. Lol

She must REALLY like Mustangs. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Incorrect sir. The transfer function can be loaded for virtually any MAF in the PMS.

(I know... welcome to the party. lol)

Oh and.... Why are we talking to this guy when we should be talking to her. :O_o:

She must REALLY like Mustangs. :D
I'm convinced that it wasn't me that got her.....it was the car.

Reactions: 1 users
@Davedacarpainter

I decided to try a new beer looking at all the joy you guys have with these new found beers.
uploadfromtaptalk1467737453518.jpg

The dark truth is hard to swallow....but 9.2 % makes it all better. ( that's not the actual pic of my bottles....just random google ) jeesh that stuff was harsh.

Anytime someone's comes begging for beer they'll get this....then I'll tell them about themselves....throw up...and pass out. [emoji43] [emoji43] [emoji43]

Reactions: 3 users
@Davedacarpainter

I decided to try a new beer looking at all the joy you guys have with these new found beers.
uploadfromtaptalk1467737453518.jpg

The dark truth is hard to swallow....but 9.2 % makes it all better. ( that's not the actual pic of my bottles....just random google ) jeesh that stuff was harsh.

Anytime someone's comes begging for beer they'll get this....then I'll tell them about themselves....throw up...and pass out. [emoji43] [emoji43] [emoji43]
Pretty damn funny!:lol:

I got the filter issue solved. Just used a coupler and cut it at an angle....then glued the coupler to the filter....fits [emoji469]
uploadfromtaptalk1468118801848.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468118836269.jpg

Also rerouted the PS pressure line using a gm wiring harness holder and a perfectly placed original hole in my fan assembly.
uploadfromtaptalk1468118954708.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468118964342.jpg

If you look closely you'll see that the contour fans leave the bottom 2 or 3 inches of my radiator bare. I haven't seen this causing an issue for anyone....but haven't seen it noted in a post either. We'll see how it goes. I planned to grab some weatherstripping from the JY today for the shroud edges....but I forgot. Smh

Last edited:
Got a little done after work. I'm embarrassed to say I used nylon FoMoCo 5/16 fuel line to run from the drivers side to the fuel lines on the passenger side.

I used a boiling hot pot of water to bend the lines and routed them under the oil pan, above the rack, to the factory metal lines.

I didn't take pics because I completely screwed up the bends. I mapped it out with a wire hanger....but the radiuses of the bends were too big...so it screwed the whole thing up. They are connected though and aren't hanging down....seems pretty secure to me. We'll see how it all goes in the near future.

I'll probably end up running my own fuel lines when I get the aftermarket fuel rails....can't believe 5/16 feed and 1/4 return can support up to 500hp. The 4 banger and v8 lines are the exact same diameter. Smh

I also ran a copper line to my oil pressure gauge on the dash ( well, attempted to ). The copper line is more rigid than the old white vinyl line. That caused the line not to want to fit behind the Ford Racing gauge. Pulled it back out to see if I could reroute it a little....no such luck....but I'll figure something out.

The body was a 4 banger....swapped to turbo EFI. Lines came up the drivers side....the stock fuel rails are pointing down on the passenger side front of the block. The new lines had to run under the pan between the two humps.... I know what it is....you want me to post pics don't you ? @a91what

I just checked the fuel rails I had in the shed off of an explorer. Both the Crossovers are in the back the fuel pressure regulator is in the stock location both the fuel lines leave on the driver side rear

Reactions: 1 user
I just checked the fuel rails I had in the shed off of an explorer. Both the Crossovers are in the back the fuel pressure regulator is in the stock location both the fuel lines leave on the driver side rear
Good to know. The yard near here has three of them. I tried to get the heads off of one a few weeks back, but they wanted 300 bucks....200 for the intake. Wtf

I'll check out the yard this weekend and see if I can snatch a set. Thanks man I appreciated that.

If you're interested in what my lines look like now.... just know they look like #ss.

@a91what I search the yards and found a low mileage v8 exploder in the JY. Problem is the lines came down and n the front corner on the drivers side....wrong area for me. ( I think ).
uploadfromtaptalk1468680398147.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468680452183.jpg

That's where my 10mm wrench is!

Hey look-a Free wrench :)
Funny thing is.....last month I did find a 10mm ratchet wrench when I was looking for my fans. Works great, too. Thanx @ mikestang63 you missed a few birthdays and Christmas but I knew you'd make it up for me. Lol

@a91what I did a little research and the idiot strikes again. Lol

You would think that since I'm a master mechanic I'd be smarter....but nope....dumb as a brick.

After more research found that I can use explorer rails....the lines that run down the drivers side front are extensions that connect to the rail itself. I feel like a dumb a5s and now have to drive back to the yard Monday.

Shoulda known better. Its like telling @Davedacarpainter how to paint....or @jrichker about schematics.....or @a91what about fuel lines. Smh

I'm still new....and dumber than I thought. A little research goes a long way. I dropped the ball.

Last edited:
@a91what I did a little research and the idiot strikes again. Lol

You would think that since I'm a master mechanic I'd be smarter....but nope....dumb as a brick.

After more research found that I can use explorer rails....the lines that run down the drivers side front are extensions that connect to the rail itself. I feel like a dumb a5s and now have to drive back to the yard Monday.

Shoulda known better. Its like telling @Davedacarpainter how to paint....or @jrichker about schematics.....or @a91what about fuel lines. Smh

I'm still new....and dumber than I thought. A little research goes a long way. I dropped the ball.

See I saw one guy local here do explorer lines on his conversion, but never actually traced the lines.

Good to know it actually works

The fuel rails were obtained today. Found out the fuel pressure regulator is a 2 bolt instead of a 3 bolt. Not a real big deal....LMR has a Kirban FPR but can't find out if its boost reference or not.

To be honest, I don't even know if it has to be boost referenced to run with MS2. Maybe @a91what will chime in.

This journey is ridiculous...I realized a while ago that I must be nuts. Crazy as hell.

Reactions: 1 user
Did some more work to Dusty. Had a free moment today to run to the junkyard. I got some trunk weatherstrip out of a Toyota corolla and used it to make a gasket for my contour fans.

For some reason I can't upload pics....probably has to do with this storm coming through right now.

I've been trying to find a white face Ford racing boost gauge that matches my gauge set. They've been discontinued by autometer. Smh

I did, however, find a guy on CL that has a set in a used 06 gauge pod ( oil, voltage, and boost ). The only problem is he wants 200 bucks for just gauges and won't split them up. He's the only source I have so I guess I gotta pay up.

Put on the explorer rails to mock up for the lines from the rails to the lines running to the tank.
uploadfromtaptalk1470701036258.jpg
The rails clear the distributor and the FPR is in the right location.
uploadfromtaptalk1470701102604.jpg
Thanx @a91what

Reactions: 3 users