Dyno Day...

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
Well today i went to dyno my car with a few other guys. It was me, an 01 Cobra, an 01 WS6, and an 01 GT. I got 2 pulls, heres the dyno chart, please analize and help. I think my car is DEFF. down on power 150/228 cant be good. I'll be doing a compression test tomrrow, to check things out.

View attachment 504264

anyways, he's some micsc bics of everyones cars that went. BTW that WS6 put down 440/505 on a 100 shot.

View attachment 504266
View attachment 504268
View attachment 504270
View attachment 504273
View attachment 504275
View attachment 504277
View attachment 504279

now that bad news...on my 2nd pull my right rear tire EXPLODED...literally, rubber flew for 30 ft. Thank god nobody was standing on that side of the car, my rim is fine, tire is demolished...it was crazy, i had to drive home 2 hours on a spare :( not fun.

View attachment 504281
View attachment 504283