Dyno Numbers for the new Setup!!!!

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
These are much awaited.
The explorer intake is holding me back a little, but she is fast and strong!! I made 293tq at only 3500 rpm!!

I dynoed at 271 hp and 307 tq at 12* timing. The guy said if I wanted to up the timing he would have to charge me by the hour instead of the 69 bucks for 3 baseline pulls, he even threw in free Air/fuel and it was perfectly flat at 12.7-12.9 all he way to 6250!!

I think I can up the timing to like 17-18 and still not gonna ping so I think I will try to mess with it and look for SOTP feel.

Driveability is much better with the 24#ers too!

I left my video cam at home so sorry for the crap phone vid.

View attachment 320937

Dyno sheets and a few other vids
mustangdynoandvids015.jpg

mustangdynoandvids016.jpg

mustangdynoandvids017.jpg

View attachment 320941

• Sponsors (?)

no no tune, baseline at only 12*, Like I said the explorer is holding me back and I am going to do some tweeking. I am going to adjust the FP a little and try to make more. next time I am going run one run NA then the 2 others on spray.

Overall I am really happy, the car is strong

Not to bust your balls,but didn't 25th claim more power in his sig useing e7's? Yup found it.
276???

I did 272/316 with UNported E7s, STOCK cam, UNported Cobra intake, easy bolt ons, and exhaust. Dads car did 292/32x with GT40P (UNported of course), STOCK cam, UNported cobra intake, and bolt ons. Mine went 12.5 and his went 12.0 (also went 7.48 in the 1/8th which should have been an 11.7-11.8 had they run a full 1/4).

I agree doing a solid HCI is a good upfront investment. But make sure you maxamaize it at each step. A 13 second HCI car sucks!

Thats on the low side of where I figured you'd be. Dont bother going 17-18 degrees timing, you will probably lose power. I've never seen a bolt on 5.0 make power with more than 16 degree timing.

You might see 10-15 rwhp with a better intake but you may actually sacrifice bottom end and torque. The curve is what matters.

Stock inlet, 75mm Pro M 24# injectors, I didn't spray today. While I was putting in my injectors I broke one of the bungs on the lower intake that the fuel rail bolts to and I just took the plate out cuz the fuel solenoid was right in the way and pissin me off. I just unhooked it and pulled the plate.

I want to ditch the explorer, but my plate kit is also designed for it.

Stock inlet, 75mm Pro M 24# injectors, I didn't spray today. While I was putting in my injectors I broke one of the bungs on the lower intake that the fuel rail bolts to and I just took the plate out cuz the fuel solenoid was right in the way and pissin me off. I just unhooked it and pulled the plate.

I want to ditch the explorer, but my plate kit is also designed for it.

An Anderson Power pipe and 80mm MAF + intake will work wonders for you!