Dyno results in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fomoco98 said:
:mad: My Pictures dohc.jpg As stated befor Just Calls em likes I sees em! As far as the tunner goes How many U power adder freeks can add 33 Degrees advance of timming or mess with your maps ? As far as that goes how many can tune your own car at all? While I'm at it Nox is for the person who races for a living or just cant build an engine.Oh by the way it is a Auto. One would think this place is full of BOWTIE BONEHEADS!!!!!!

Why dont you tell us what you really think, genius? :nonono: No need to get butthurt on stangnet.

• Sponsors (?)

Fomoco98 said:
:mad: As stated befor Just Calls em likes I sees em! As far as the tunner goes How many U power adder freeks can add 33 Degrees advance of timming or mess with your maps ? As far as that goes how many can tune your own car at all? While I'm at it Nox is for the person who races for a living or just cant build an engine.Oh by the way it is a Auto. One would think this place is full of BOWTIE BONEHEADS!!!!!!

Dude, a modular car will not make that much torque with that set up. It's impossible. The dyno likely told you that you did, but an automatic on the dyno tends to lie. Torque converter lock-up spikes are the most common.

Further, I tune my own car. Nitrous (I don't know wtf Nox is) is also for the budget racer who wants to run down LS1s and blown stangs at the track. Knowing how to alter fuel and timing maps should indicate that you know more about these motors than you apparently do.

Best of luck, you have a nice car, just know that dyno's don't always speak gospel.

:flag:

dude how can you say things like "my 281 cubes make 459rwtq"?

you obviously have no concept of HP as a calculated figure of high RPM torque(work over time = KW), and torque as rotational force. what is amazing about these MODS is the torque they make.

for you to claim 459 rwtq which is around 525-550 lb-ft at the flywheel ! ! ! !

so you are actually claiming 2 lb-ft per cube?

please don't say things like that to educated men. find somewhere else to say it like www.tccoa.net/forums

they will like to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.