Easy Horse Power

• Sponsors (?)

the gains are even bigger if you use a name brand coffee over a generic. i was using Wal Mart brand and only gained 47 hp, and when i switched to starbucks, that increased to 172.7 hp!!! and i have dyno graphs to prove it!!!!

I seen this a few years ago. Amazing, I tell ya. I did the quad starbucks coffee can mod, and gained a dyno'd 257 horsepower, (on a 92 Cutlass Ciera), then, for added torque, I tin foiled my steel rims and added a quad stage spoiler, the triple spoiler wasn't holding me down sufficiently at speeds over 24 mph. These guys are geniuses...why didn't we learn these techniques in the 60's?

cant forget that stripping the paint and adding primer saves wieght, and the carbon fiber mirrors add aerodynamics, adding another 75hp. there is actually a guy down at my towns local ricer hang out that has a mitsubishi mirage they spraypainted blue, and i schitt you not, they cut the trunk off with a hacksaw to save weight. he also claims his car runs on nitrous, not gasoline, and that he can outrun a vette Z06 :lol:

i wonder if it would be hard to run coffee can exhaust from the header collectors back? i bet the dyno wouldnt even read hp figures that high.

the funniest thing is that one of those folgers cans has more displacement than the enginges themsleves

scarless, whatever you do, don't use stickers with the folger's can, you'll blow your intake manifold, then me and the mad scientist will have to tear apart the engine to replace the piston rings you fried