Easy Horse Power

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
I'm going to Coscos and get the really huge coffee cans and then I'm going to dump it oh yeah baby.
Good idea. I work at one of those warehouse stores where everything is ridiculously big. I might have to "borrow" a few cans. Damnit, I just thought about it. They won't fit through the opening in my sideskirts. :bang: :bang: :bang:

:jester:

Black95GTS said:
Combine that with my dual turbonators and we are talking some serious low end grunt.

Don't forget the electric supercharger! Or you could hook up a hairdryer to your intake, turn it on, and VOILA! instant 125+ hp gains! It would make your average run-of-the-mill Civic runs 12's yo! ..................

in the 1/8 mile. :rlaugh: :lol:

you guys know nothing about rice boy technology...c'mon now

sn95stangman...it's easy to get the cans through your sideskirts...duh...just get bigger ones that have lots of holes in them, or redirect your entire exhaust so that it comes out of a really cool body kit that'll scare Vipers...like an INVADOR body kit. Now those have lots of holes in them.....0 wind resistance.

Drunk5oh I hate to burst your bubble, but Maxwell Coffee Cans have less efficiency because metal is heavier than plastic, and Folgers has less little denty lines in it....which makes a honda's turbo spool up quicker. See, common riceboy technology at it's finest!

:spot:

xr8d302 said:
you guys know nothing about rice boy technology...c'mon now

Drunk5oh I hate to burst your bubble, but Maxwell Coffee Cans have less efficiency because metal is heavier than plastic, and Folgers has less little denty lines in it....which makes a honda's turbo spool up quicker. See, common riceboy technology at it's finest!

:spot:

im just counting the days til maxwell house comes out with their new carbon fiber coffee cans, then ill have the coolest car ever, cause you can never have too much carbon fiber!

sheee

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet yo! I did this mod but i added a little something extra, ! I installed neons in my type r muffler now if you think thats crazy check this!

Base line Without neons 77.4 Hp, (Used both red and black marker, With blue pin stripes)

With Neons (yellow neons of course) 149.34 Hp

Moral of story

NEONS ALWAYS ADD SERIOUS HP

P.S Has anyone tried the X factor Ramps for a hood scoop yet? those look bad ass and seem to give it sotp Power, I got a flat b4 i could test it

wahts better long tube headers or equal length??

im going to buy suspension and headers this weekend i was looking at bbk long tube headers with a shortend h pipe, no cats waht do you guys think about that set up, and for suspension im going with tokito illuminas all around with a 2 inch drop, and if i need it caster and camber kit, waht do you think??????//

gtdriver990 said:
im going to buy suspension and headers this weekend i was looking at bbk long tube headers with a shortend h pipe, no cats waht do you guys think about that set up, and for suspension im going with tokito illuminas all around with a 2 inch drop, and if i need it caster and camber kit, waht do you think??????//
I think you're lost and need to start your own thread and stop stealing this one by changing the subject to you. :nonono: Why don't you back up, start a new thread, introduce yourself and your car since this was your first post, and then proceed to ask anything you'd like provided you've searched the forum to make sure it hasn't been answered countless times before. :)