^ This man speaks the truth.Most people are happy with 330hp until they have 330hp.
There’s some good advice here. You can either invest hours and hours making parts fit to make an old, inefficient design work - or a day for a centrifugal kit. Personally I’d rather have my car to drive than piecing together a roots kit.
I built a custom blower assembly for a SBF.... used a blower from a jaguar xkr made an adapter plate and used a b&m blower lower that i drilled for injectors.. the rest is hand made.What the hell am I looking at!!!
The distributer in the back is really confusing me...I built a custom blower assembly for a SBF.... used a blower from a jaguar xkr made an adapter plate and used a b&m blower lower that i drilled for injectors.. the rest is hand made.
nope... those are coil packs, added a crank trigger and using cam sensor from explorer to drive the oil pumpThe distributer in the back is really confusing me...
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?