Edelbrock performer VS RPM II

Does a PRM II upper line up with a lower from a edelbrock performer or are the ports different on a RPM lower. Basicly Iam trying to figure out if I can reuse my lower intake and sell the upper for the RPM upper which should work better with my supercharger.

I believe I have the World product Sr heads on my car but I need to still pull a valve cover to make sure(been raining here). So Iam thinking if I was to get those heads cleaned up I would run a combo as follows:

Performer RPM II
World Sr heads
Custom Comp cam, specs are:
int. exh.
gross valve lift .513 .513
[email protected] 224 230
adver. duration 276 282
lobe seperation 114.0

With my Powerdyne BD-11A running about 10 psi, and supporting mods. Shooting for over 400 rwhp.

How does this setup look, or should I be thinking about a different combo.

• Sponsors (?)

If I were to guess, the RPM II will bolt-up, you just need to move the locating screw pins, the ports are different shaped, so it probably isn't ideal.

Atleast that is what I see from the pics summit has when I have looked.

I'd give you different advice, but the experts have spoken...........

hints - your blower is a centrifugal and the Sr head flows ~225cfm tops in stock condition and I assume this is a street car.

yes it will work with no problem, just port match it. I know because my car has that done right now, I snapped a bolt from the upper to lower and then snapped and easy out in the lower so I bought a regular performer lower and port matched it to the RPM II, works fine