egr delete??????ss

Nov 20, 2011
im installing a edelbrock victor efi intake and 6061 plenum. im planning on deleting the egr. what do i need to do this. do i need my tuner to turn the emissions system off?? anyone running a similar setup without an egr????

• Sponsors (?)

I am running the Victor JR EFI, and just recently did a EGR delete. I made my own EGR delete plate, and went to lowes for the Cap to cap off my header pipe. It is really easy and straight forward. You can buy this kit, or put together your own.
there are a few vaccum lines you will have to move around or cap. I think the directions come with the Kit from lethal.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/20...-31575?zenid=484a704e386b64b51e479389b08f0842

Before you cut vac hoses I took pics of my set up to help....

Pull vacuum hose off from plenum as shown
2012-01-19_19-25-58_477.jpg

Trace that vaccine hose to the other end and unplug it there....
2012-01-19_19-24-43_606.jpg

Take green vacuum line from the top of the egr

Plug green line into the throttle body port where u just unplugged the red one
2012-01-19_19-27-08_886.jpg

And of course plug the other end of the green line into the other port and you'll be done

Sorry I had to split that up, can't up load multiple images via phone I guess...

As for the hood, ebay :nice: and its even carbon fiber

Ebay lol...there was a guy in socal making cheap priced carbon fiber hoods and selling them on ebay...another member on here lived by the guys shop and went out to check them out and ended up buying one and sent ms the pics so I ordered on and had it shipped to me... I don't think they're in business anymore though...I had no fitment issues with it whatsoever

Thanks for the hood compliment