• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter COBESGT
  • Start date Start date Mar 21, 2008
C

COBESGT

Member
Oct 19, 2004
231
0
16
Dubuque, Iowa
Mar 21, 2008
#1
  • Mar 21, 2008
  • #1
I just installed my Eibach Pro-Kit Springs today. I was surprised at how easy the whole process was, approx. 2-1/2 hrs. Anyway I think I may of screwed up, I didn't install the rubber cover that goes around the lowest coil on the front springs. Do I need to pull these things out and install the rubber covers or is it ok to leave them this way? Please let me know if anyone has had experience with this same problem.
 

DarkFireGT

Playing with my wife's really makes me want one.
10 Year Member
May 23, 2004
692
10
89
East Moline, IL
Mar 22, 2008
#2
  • Mar 22, 2008
  • #2
PM replied to.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
T
Convertible A-pillar weatherstrip issues
  • thiefofcheese
  • Oct 24, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
407
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 20, 2025
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread "Alter Ego" White 1993 LX 5.0 5spd
  • idareu
  • Sep 9, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
42
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2025
idareu
SOLD For Sale '92 LX Street/Drag car - WV
  • MikeyMustang
  • Apr 12, 2025
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
4
Views
2K
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Dec 31, 2025
MikeyMustang
Progress Thread 1993 LX Hatch Progress
  • Mac131
  • Aug 24, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 9 10 11
Replies
210
Views
13K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 15, 2026
Mac131
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?