Eleanor Carnage II

• Sponsors (?)

Was on the phone with them a short bit ago. From what I gather, the service personnel there have never had to replace one, so they simply ordered it and if it comes raw we'll get the bearings and such in route for Friday. The ordered tail shaft housing should be in tormorrow so I'll know what's up by mid day hopefully.

Heavy, may have to count eleanor out.. not likely to have the part now prior to next week some time.. Gettin a little bit of run around it seems.

that sucks...well hopefully you can stop by the South Elgin show on Sunday...I think I am going to that. I'll see if Don wants to go with me. We'll do Hooters next time once Eleanor is ready.

One of these days I'll make it out that way with the mustang instead of ye' ole' beater truck!! By the way. Thanks again for the wheels and tires man!

Emay, that sux about the parts not comming in. How much torque are you putting down to the tire?

Edit: Why did you sell the new LT's ? Just noticed that LoL! How long you have them ? A week?

One of these days I'll make it out that way with the mustang instead of ye' ole' beater truck!! By the way. Thanks again for the wheels and tires man!

no problem man...glad you can use them!

Edit: Why did you sell the new LT's ? Just noticed that LoL! How long you have them ? A week?

Ya...as Emay said...sold the x only because it was and O/R...bought the new KooKs Catted H.

Glenn, tail shaft housing is in, picking up after work. I sent the spydershaft in to suburban driveline to have it spun just to be sure I didn't tweak it. Should be back tonite as well. As long as I slam this thing together, I'm in for the festivities and trophy stealing..