Eleanors fine Arse

Emay

Oct 4, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Well now that Glenns car is running and I can have a clear conscious spending the money he paid me for the KB install, I went ahead and got myself a fun little 15mm 2.8 fisheye lens for the camera. I could't spend the money while Glenn was grieving through the tune woes with his car. Even though he paid me pretty much immediately after my end of the job was done if not a little sooner.

For those unfamiliar, the 15mm 2.8 fisheye is a wide angle lens that provides some nice fisheye or bubbled type shots. I've wanted this lens for a long time but couldn't justify spending the money on something that really isn't an every day walk around lens.

So here it is, my first shot, and I burned it up on Eleanor's fine azz.

img8614uz1.jpg

Attachments

• img8614uz1.jpg
    img8614uz1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey Erin noticed in the pic you never put on your new plate registration sticker...don't take her out on expired plates. I know Tammy gave you the new one as it is sitting on your side bench. Don't need to get busted on something petty like that. Just in case you forget.

If your serious, I'll be meeting with the graphics person on Thursday and can have the order put in. I'm actually having him draw up a large banner for a friend of mine, so if he can't knock it out real time, can have it next week.

let me know..