Engine Mounting

Whilst I was under my 66 at the weekend, I noticed a drip coming from one of the core plugs (I think you call them freeze plugs). Anyway, it's the one behind the engine mounting on the left of the engine. The mounts look in need of replacement, so I thought I'd do that at the same time seeing as they'll have to come off.

I've just looked at the catalogue and scared myself to death - the options and permutations are almost infinte. Any guidance on what I need to order to replace the mounts?

66 c code 289 V8

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I`ve got Ron Morris adjustable motor mounts

they nice, and well worth the price. Do a search for Ron Morris performance, you`ll find them. Someone can correct me if I`m wrong, but these are good for almost all applications (headers, r&p, all kinds of stuff) plus you can move your motor side to side up to one inch, and also backward and forward 2 inches or so.

I'm affraid I can't get that joke..... maybe I'm too young ?

I recommend the TCP mounts. They are about 200 bux but they work for all small blocks. The install for these mounts really is EASY and they will handle a Bonnet load of power right out of the box.