Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

• Sponsors (?)

Spartan Helmet_snapshot.png

Reactions: 1 user
1193888.png

[QOUTE]Enola- Black Fox EFI Tuning = yup thats a keeper thanks guys.
[/QUOTE]

Not to be confused with Ebola- killer of black folks :shrug:

C'mon Steve....think about it...How long before you get tired of telling people "its Cherokee for black fox"? Do you have something special for American Indians?

Think of it like a personal plate that nobody gets...what's the point? The problem is that all of the really cool black names are either taken, used, or campy. "Obsidian", was a namesake on a mega dollar Mustang build,..Raven, Crow, Wraith, all great names, but unfortunately,..all used.

Not unless you're gonna be like Dave and call your car Booger,.:nonono:..(yours can be Black Booger) it'll come to you sooner or later..... give it a minute

Reactions: 1 users
@a91what

Use some common but relevant name, but say it in a different language.

I have 3 legged cat, and a common name would be tripod; he is missing his left rear leg. That's a very descriptive pun for a cat with a lot of personality.
In French tripod is trépied; a rough English approximation is pronounced TREE PEED.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
My sort of French ancestory liked that JR.

For Steve.... Enola. Electro Nut Outs via Live Aquisition.

Make it yours Grasshopper....I think itll bomb though. Lots of Cold War kids remember the B29. CMAs probably been waiting to see if Id raise that screamer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Well my wifes side of the family has strong native american roots, my MIL has alot of Cherokee in her. My wife loves the name and the image I have chosen, so it stuck when she went outside and told me to get Enola up in the air so she can help pull the blower off..

Shannon [wife] is getting more hands on helping with the project, she wants to learn so she can do stuff to the 72Vdub when the time comes.

• Winner
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 4 users