Build Thread Enola- Finishing touches

Nice! my wife had an old bug once. We're (me) am lowkey looking for a pinto wagon or falcon for her. She meets us at the big shows a little later than when we go and wants somthing to drive but still have room for our daughter and other stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
Nice! my wife had an old bug once. We're (me) am lowkey looking for a pinto wagon or falcon for her. She meets us at the big shows a little later than when we go and wants somthing to drive but still have room for our daughter and other stuff.
Its a 72 11 window bus, big plans for it [turbo ect] with custom infotainment system, stereo, suspension... gonna be sweet

That's bad ass. What's a setup like that run, assuming one were to buy a MS3 to perpetuate this spending?
Well word on the street is that the new drop in dash would be somewhere in the $600-700 range but that may change depending on where we [Kurtis] can source the parts from. I am just the R&D guy doing the prototyping..... for more info on the dash stuff @stanglx2002 can answer those questions.

The Megasquirt would cost from 600 up to 1500 depending on what you buy. I suggest the PIMPxs from stinger for a PnP unit

Reactions: 3 users
Let’s say we paint your mustang pink Steve and you call it the Enola Gay?...........

Then you can drop the bomb on me for being a smartass.

Who’s mister clever now?

Reactions: 1 users
Are we going to be turboing this thing in the future? I really like the holley personally, but have to be careful with the hood due to the location of the TB.