Every stang member read.

Guys,

I was watching tv last night, and happened to come across a show called pinks. I thought iw would be amazing if we built a stangnet.com car for the show. If we were to win, we could donate the car to something. There are 90,000 members on stangnet. if we could get $1 donations from every 5th person we could have a stangnet funded race car. there would have to be a few polls for different votes, but I think it would def. work. we can vote for body style, driver, etc..... what do u all think? I have $5 in on it. lol

• Sponsors (?)

_jb_ said:
But really, that Stang world is really full of *******s. I don't think this idea would work, but I like it.

That's what I was thinking. For the show pinks? We'll just get a Kia Sephia and ask for 50 carlenghts every time, that's what always happens in that show. :rolleyes: Who could feel bad about loosing a kia sephia, and who could feel good about winning one?

When that one guy with the Z28 came talking about how he was going to show the guy with the T/A how a real car was built, then asking for 15 carlengths and for the guy with the T/A to run N/A and him to be able to hit the bottle and still lost, what an idiot :bang:

wont work..too many variables, whos gonna build it? you? no offense, but people are paying their money for "their" car, everyones gonna want it built a different way, with different parts, etc.. I dont think it would work, cool idea, but one person would have to pay for everything, and throw a stangnet sticker on it to represent for it to work, the whole group thing i doubt would work. Good luck though, ill give a dollar if it starts up.

mob said:
wont work..too many variables, whos gonna build it? you? no offense, but people are paying their money for "their" car, everyones gonna want it built a different way, with different parts, etc.. I dont think it would work, cool idea, but one person would have to pay for everything, and throw a stangnet sticker on it to represent for it to work, the whole group thing i doubt would work. Good luck though, ill give a dollar if it starts up.
You could take a vote as far as the general build...302 based, 351 based, stock motor w/power adder etc. The person who built it could get paid with the labor cost included in the budget. Maybe they would give a discount since it's going for a good cause.

Imagine how easy it would be if stangnet and corral donate money.

mattkimsey said:
You could take a vote as far as the general build...302 based, 351 based, stock motor w/power adder etc. The person who built it could get paid with the labor cost included in the budget. Maybe they would give a discount since it's going for a good cause.

Imagine how easy it would be if stangnet and corral donate money.

yea i guess tahts true, idk i say do it then, ill donate a dollar

This is not Tech!

minibot3.JPG

Darkwriter77 said:
Dang, Daggar. Beat me to it. :)

What gives with all these non-tech posts here, lately?

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

That's a good question for a moderator.

Just like "What happened to the 351w swap sticky?"

Sorry, my rant for the day.

Seems fair since this is in no way a tech thread.
jason