Every stang member read.

Guys,

I was watching tv last night, and happened to come across a show called pinks. I thought iw would be amazing if we built a stangnet.com car for the show. If we were to win, we could donate the car to something. There are 90,000 members on stangnet. if we could get $1 donations from every 5th person we could have a stangnet funded race car. there would have to be a few polls for different votes, but I think it would def. work. we can vote for body style, driver, etc..... what do u all think? I have $5 in on it. lol

• Sponsors (?)

sweet!

"Racers MUST put up their titles to be on the show. PINKS will control the titles and award them ON CAMERA to the winner at the end of the competition. Once the show is over, the owner of the titles can do whatever he wants - meaning: the winner on PINKS, by law, will own the loser's vehicle."

the shows bullsh@#

you DO NOT lose your car.

not one person has lost the car on that show they put tha disclaimer up but in reality what happens is the loser gets to either get his car GIVEN back or sold back for like 50 bucks to the winer.

what happens is before the race the owners of the cars decide on what will happen at the end they either agree to sell the car back for x amount to the loser . usualy something small or they agree to just give it back.

there used to be a message board on the web site for the show but they removed it becuase the pansy guy that runs the show was geting hammered for it all being fake bs

i know multiple people who have been on the show and its all bs.

they even PAID one guy to LOSE just because it made for a better show since he came across as the bad guy.

Oh and even if you could the car has to be paid off with no lean against it to run in this thing in order to keep up the look that its actualy FOR pinks.

is anyone elses car fully paid off besides mine ?