everyone still alive???

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
everyone still alive??? been awhile since i have been over here.

my car is still waiting on the new motor...
the boat is ready for the water...

and my ass is ready for a nap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

That’s a good thing Karthief. Boat is a royal PITA. Only reason I have it is it was my Dads and I inherited it and just can’t get rid of it. My wife and daughter enjoy it, my Dad comes fishing with me when he feels up to it, he is going on 80 so unfortunately those trips are becoming less and less, but for me the boat is stress and a money pit. Even worse than the Stang, if you can believe that.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Still here, fox is still running, but the list of 30 year old car problems is growing. Can only afford to tackle one at a time. Had a boat once. B.O.A.T. stands for Break Out Another Thousand, bigger money pit than a foxbody.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
A good friend of mine bought one a few years ago and immediately regretted it. Didn't use it as much as he thought he would, cost him more than he thought it would. He sold it after a season or two.

hopefully after i get back from the battle of the states in kentucky next weekend i can get back to my car

boat goes in the slip sunday...

should be in bowling green next tuesday night so i might finally get a good nights sleep