Exhaust and in car granny shifting video

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Here is an exhaust video I tried to make. Hard to do on a busy Sunday, but I tried to be sane. Gives you a little idea of the exhaust, but lots of road/wind noise.

The ending is just a little in car video. Nothing special didn't want to blow the T5 up, I definately hit it harder on the track. In this video I do lift, but not all the way, at the track if anything the right foot gets pushed further into the carpet :D.

Let me know what you think!

OOPS heres the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLmn7hNiJPU

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it is raspy, I like the 4.6 sound and these mufflers do alright with that. Need something different as I think tailpipes might muffle it down and I like my car to be a little loud.

I will have to get a camera in the car for some track passes, would be much better!

Nah I have something up my sleeve, these are about as loud as the pypes ones now... I want something louder :D yet still have a tone!

Had them bought but the kid who was supposed to buy them never put the order in or called the company and got me a solid price, so I never ended up with them.

Wow ya know those don't sound at all like i expected they would when under a load....not much at all like the idle/rev clips i've heard. Glad to see you got the rolling video clip like we talked about...that's much cooler than the idle/rev that are typically made. I just need to find a wingman to video for me.

You need two wingmen, LOL... Yeah I hate the idle/rev videos they dont tell you any of the story. A drive by type video will give you some, but not everything. I wanted to see what other people heard when I drove it. I learned you need to have an exact plan with the camera guy and the guy driving the car to do something perfect for this.

You need two wingmen, LOL... Yeah I hate the idle/rev videos they dont tell you any of the story. A drive by type video will give you some, but not everything. I wanted to see what other people heard when I drove it. I learned you need to have an exact plan with the camera guy and the guy driving the car to do something perfect for this.
I agree. My brother and I made a few driving clips of my '90 but we clearly were not on the same page. "Go, go, go! No, wait, slow down. Ok, go! Hurry up idiot! Oooh, that was a good one....what do you mean you weren't taping?!" :( :bang: