Exhaust For My Car

InfantryJoe

May 17, 2016
Hello,
I have a 2006 Mustang GT Convertible that I just purchased recently. It's a 5 speed Manual with the 4.6 Liter. I would like to make it sound a little better than it does and if it helps performance that would be even better. Anyone know where I should start looking?

• Sponsors (?)

I would go to American Muscle - they are great to deal with and extremely helpful and customer friendly. They sell all kinds of exhausts for all different year Mustangs.

I got my aftermarket GT500 Quad Corsa Axlebacks and they sound exactly the way I wanted them to sound. So I am sure they can help you find what you are looking for!

I would go to American Muscle - they are great to deal with and extremely helpful and customer friendly. They sell all kinds of exhausts for all different year Mustangs.

I got my aftermarket GT500 Quad Corsa Axlebacks and they sound exactly the way I wanted them to sound. So I am sure they can help you find what you are looking for!
Ive spent a ton of dough at AM, but you should still ahop around. You tube is good for sound clips. Personal exp fro american. I waited almost 6 months for the polished violator mufflers, only to be pushed into buying the regular ones. Well, a week later they had the back in stock..This has happened a few times now with them. I guess if you live on the eastside, you'll get your parts fast.

I ahould say this just because, but be leery or sites with inexpensive systems. Lots will just jackup the shipping. If you go with pipes without stock cats, you'lll need a tuner to fix the O2 issues. Cold air intake follows the same rules. I contacted Bama about purchasing a used or supposedly new unit off our favorite auction site. You can buy lifetime tunes from American for $150. So keep that in mind. Mac seems to be a hot item, but it all comes down to the sound you like. Good luck and keep us posted. I still havent found anyone with my system ao I dont know how itll sound once installed.