Exhaust video of my 01 Pypes O/R X and flows

9646gt

Apr 7, 2005
Holloman AFB,NM
I know, most people hate flows with the O/R X. I am not sure what series mine are and they are just weld ins. I think it sounds mean as hell. Not sure how this sounds with the degrading of youtube but it sounds mean as hell on my ps3 going into a surround sound! Sorry the vid sucks but can't play to much on base. Don't feel like ending my vacation with a trip to the first shirt! Also the goofey bas*ard driving isn't me! Ignore the Integra in the background. My buddy broke down shortly after making fun of me for owning a Stang because he drives an S2K....I love irony!

My review of the Pypes X is not so hot. To mate it to the headers you have to use a stupid sleeve or remove the factory studs. Mine broke off trying to remove them and cost me 150 bucks (labor is 92 bucks an hour anywhere in Alaska) to get the replced with the proper bolts and nuts. The two peice design SUCKS. The pipes once you try to put it back on a second time after emissions or anything are a ****** to get back together and most of the time will leak for sure. Mine still has a small leak after 3 hours of work and beating the piss out of it with a hammer. The flanges are suck soft aluminum that you get the the least bit to tight and they will break and you have to cut the pipe and reweld it to replace them. If I had it to do over again I would have bought UPR or similar. Take my word...people have issues with these new models.

YouTube - 01 Mustang GT Pypes O/R x and flows
YouTube - 01 Mustang GT Pypes O/R x and flows

• Sponsors (?)

instead of just sitting in 1 place revving the piss out of it. Drive the thing around the parking lot. Thats what people hear when your driving.. not revving it. How does it sound when driving? Is it raspy? How the is 2500rpm roar?

LOL, sorry.