*Exhaust Video* Pypes MMS/Pypes O/R H

KLO

Jul 4, 2007
Here is an exhaust video I took a few days ago. My dad wanted to capture a video of the Cobra we built so he came along also. My set-up is in the thread title. About the clicking in the beginning, it's the lens cap clunking against the tripod in the wind. My favorite part is my take off from a stop along that straight away. Lemme know what you guys think!

View attachment 281018

• Sponsors (?)

Can't believe all of the views and no posts. Honestly, I hate the popping back sound most aftermarket exhausts like yours make, but damn, that thing sounds great taking off!!! Enjoy!!

i seen your video on the other forum already and commented there, but man, that's one badass sound right there! dont change it at all, it's perfect, maybe just some LT's, but sounds good how it is. i love the popping sound, especially on decel. sounds great!

i seen your video on the other forum already and commented there, but man, that's one badass sound right there! dont change it at all, it's perfect, maybe just some LT's, but sounds good how it is. i love the popping sound, especially on decel. sounds great!

Thanks bro. Compared to the SLP's that I had before the popping of this setup is great. Especially, like you said, on deceleration.

Sounds good! I also love the popping most of the time!

:OT:
Nice Cobra build! One day I plan on building the Factory Five Daytona Coupe!!!!! I guess I expected more of the old school exhaust sound and cam lope from the Cobra... Did he/you use a fuel injected small block?

It's a 32 Valve mod motor out of an 04 Mach 1. My father wanted reliability....for a weekend driver? lol... and I could persuade him to go with a built 5.0. Later we will be swapping it out most likely for a 351W.