Expired F/S 306 SBF Professionally blueprinted, balanced, and built! And plenty of extras thrown in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxtrunk91

Mar 28, 2013
Item location: Yorktown Heights, NY

This motor was professionally blueprinted, internally balanced and built by Briante Racing in Thornwood, NY. They were the ones that held the record run with a small tire at some point. As for what exactly is in it I do not know every single part, But I do know it started with a brand new block and '85 heads worked (ported, polished) a certain way (they recommended this over trick flow and other heads. its just the way they machine them gave better performance but keep a stock look). Bored .030 over to a 306. It has Roller Rockers, Torquer II lower with Holley electric choke 650cfm carb. ford racing chrome valve covers, it has approx 518 lift, I believe motorsports pistons and crank (not 100% sure of brand), moroso oil pan, shorty bbk headers, roller rockers, arp bolts I believe. If it helps I remember the motor was $6,400 built. I also have a new in box aluminum radiator (3core), new in box electric fan, brand new but missing the box ford racing aluminum driveshaft (never installed), new in box simpson 5 point harness (blue), installed but never used MSD 6AL. I would give the whole thing as a package because I really don't need the rest of the items if I have no motor. If I have forgotten any parts or anything was not clear email me at the email address at the bottom of this listing. The car this was in was sold already, along with the transmission and shifter. I also have a rebuilt starter new in box too. And I have a brand new engine stand, from autozone, the motor is mounted to. I would throw that in as well because again I wouldn't need them. The motor ran like a champ. Really nice and always got compliments. Drove it to and from the track (englishtown) and raced on sundays. fully loaded gt was 12.4 all day long. It has approximately 2,400 miles on the motor. I bought a 91 notch, as a project, I just recently sold to free up money because I wanted to put it in there with a carb set up and we were hoping it would break the 11's. The car weighed 500lbs lighter, had a much better chassis and suspension set up too. However, due to financial obligations with my daughter and my deployment to Afghanistan, which is where I am now, I had to sell that car to get some money. The pics shown were about 8 months ago and when I was pulling it out of the car it got some minor flashrust to some of the parts (valve cover, exterior carb). nothing effecting them though. Please see the pictures for accuracy. Also I have receipts of all the parts I bought for them (the ones I added after the build) so you would have exacts on it. I definitely have a lot of money into the motor and parts. My loss is your gain. I do not want to be unrealistic in what I want for the motor and parts so I am asking you throw numbers at me. I do need this engine gone very quickly. Since I am not home it is a pick-up only. I am sorry we do not have a means to move it from where it is now (my indoor storage unit) to a shipping depot that will actually ship an engine. Pick-up would have to be arranged and either my father, wife, or brother-in-law would be there to hand it over to you with the receipts. This is not a scam so please do not try and scam me. I am a soldier in Afghanistan trying to help my family out and free up the rest of the money we have tied up in things I cannot and will not use any more.

Please respond to this post by emailing me directly:
[email protected]
**again I am in Afghanistan and do not have a phone. However, I do check my email quite frequently and every day. I will respond right away**
(to the moderators: I know you say not to post my email however, I can monitor my email from here but the site is banned where I work. Please understand and do not delete this post, thank you.)

If you have any doubts or questions please ask and I will do my best to answer you. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING. AND PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. I NEED THIS MOTOR AND PARTS GONE IMMEDIATELY.
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
2012-09-08_12-09-24_889.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.