Factory Stock Rocker replacement

86bluecobra

Advanced Member
Dec 20, 2004
B.C. Canada
I'm looking for a set of factory replacement stampes metal rockers. Can't find em anywhere but through ford and they want 26 bucks canadian for them each. this is on my f-150 pick up with a 302 in it. Does anyone know where to get a set of these rockers for cheapish? i thought about going with a stud mout swap kit from crane and using a set of roller tip rockers i have but that would require tall valve covers and there is no room for that. plz help me.

• Sponsors (?)

what is wrong with the ones you have?????, maybe a j/y i would think that the mustang ones would work, i just dont see the need to replace them with new, sorta hard for that stamped piece to wear out, they don't have any moving parts, new bolts would be good but the used rockers should work fine

the rockers do wear out. rockers are not harden pieces and the push rods are. the place the push rod mounts/pushes on wears out as well as the tip pushing on the valve wears. infact pushrods can wear a hole in the rocker itself. some of my rockers must be worn out so much that there is noting for the lifter to make up. thats my issue.

There was a company on ebay sellin them for like $100 although i can't recall who. I had the same thing with a truck last year and put a "want it now ad" on ebay...its free...and they got a hold of me.