Fall River came down to Warwick last week

KingKiller

Aug 22, 2009
Only to have their butts handed to them. There was really only one race, a Camaro from Warwick vs a terminator Cobra from Fall River. The Camaro won pretty handily, despite a lot of trash talk from the Cobra owner. They said they would come back with faster cars, but I doubt it. They brought two cars down on trailers, which I thought was pretty ridiculous.

• Sponsors (?)

You know - 10 years ago when I was hanging out in Cranston, we use to race all nightt long on New London Ave and on Rt 37 untill one night we had a undecover cop from West Warwick race a Notch on the giggle juice. Needless to say the undercover was in a 37' dodge and egged us all on (notch won). Little did we know Cranston was setting us up and corraled us all on Reservior Ave and EVERYONE was cited for all dumb ass reasons. Held us all on hte side of the road for 3 hours. Cranston wanted to put a bad taste in everyone's mouth to stop street racing and just that happened. When ever we all got into a parking lot to just hang out and drink coffee they would bust our balls and tell us all to leave. It was bad back then and it lasted for about 3 years after that.

Before you know it - you'll be like me and go to your buddies funeral thats a closed casket because his face was not recognizeble because his car was wrapped around a pole from street racing.

Screwing around on the highway when no one is around is one thing - but drag racing on a public road is only going to endanger the life of a innocent bystander.

I know we all get the itch to hammer it now and then. To bad we don't have a track closer to RI. But getting caught street racing around here they will hang you by your gonads. Fines, License, Insurance.... BIG TROUBLE :( I get tired of the ricers always trying to get me to race them. I will admit they do get under my skin..LOL. Take it to the track guys, it's a lot more fun.

And then to go bragging about it on a public forum.....even better, good way to advertise what you were doing and when....i think there is a leak in someones n2o bottle going into the cabins a bit to much....