Farewell for now fellow StangNet Members!

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
I just sold my 2007 Mustang! It was for the best though. It is going to a new family who I believe will take good care of it.

Due to this lovely f'n economy we are in, it was the right thing for me to do. When you are a 100% commission salesperson, the economy can really take a toll on you. So I had to make a tough decision.

I know that in another year or two I'll be back in the saddle!

Thanks to a lot of forum members on here for giving some great feedback and recommendations. It really helped when it was time to select parts to build what was my dream Mustang.

Talk to you all down the road!

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man - sad to hear that you have to give up such a gorgeous car. Hopefully you can stick around here and lend your mod skills to the rest of us. All the best wishes for getting back on your feet. I hope for many people that this economy starts to turn soon.

I hear you man...every time I pay that e-Bill for mine in these craptastic times...I fear one day I might have to.....stop.
I just realized that I can pay the eBill multiple times, as long as I don't pay the total amount due, so I can split it between two paychecks, which definitely helps stretch the money out. I used to do that all the time when I used my own bank, but I didn't think Ford let you do multiple payments.

Damn that sucks, your car was very nice! Hopefully you'll be back sooner than you know! Or you could always donate your Plasma and make some extra cash. I'm actually thinking of going this route to save $'s for more MOD parts.