Fault codes, dont know where to start

I have a 2005 Mustang GT, its consistantly had 02 sensor codes for bank 1 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1. But recently also pulled up, p0122, p0223, p0455, p2100, p2110, p2195, p2197, and p0053. I know some deal with tps, but I dont know what to look for or where to start in order to fix it. List of new parts: purge solenoid, purge valve, evap canister hoses, plugs about 6 months ago, coils about 6 months ago, fuel pump, tps about a year ago, 02 sensors(OEM), cleaned throttle body.

• Sponsors (?)

Sitting At idle it will be fine about 70 percent of the time, than it starts shaking a little bit like it has a misfire until I leave some where than it will idle fine for about 2-4 mins than start idling rough again, also feels like when I push the gas the power doesn't actually kick in and get the car moving until about 2,500 rpm than you can feel it just all of the sudden get power and go. When I clear codes it runs way better(the no power till 2500 rpm still there though) but as soon as that light comes on, it goes back to idling rough, the trans feels like it starts slipping, and just doesn't feel like it did without the check engine light on. The throttle is sometimes super touchy, and other times lags really bad, occasionally when you start the car and go to leave, while holding the throttle in one position. Not far down at all, it will start kicking, the rpms will jump up and down, but when its warm that issue goes away.

Sounds like a problem with the TPS. Turn the ignition on and with the engine off, measure the output voltage from the TPS while you gradually open the throttle manually from fully closed to fully open. The voltage should ramp up smoothly. If there are any dips or spikes, the TPS is bad and needs replacing.