Favorite and Least Favorite Mod You Bought

topless98gt

Adhesive Feces
Mar 31, 2005
Arlington, TX
94/95's doing it, so why can't we. Just as the title says, what is your favorite/least favorite mod you've bought to this day? It can be on this car, or a previous car. Because we all know that if you don't like it, you don't buy it ever again. Pshhh, yeah right! Please also tell why you like/dislike the mod, if you can!

For me,

Least Favorite: K&N Drop-In, didn't make any noticable difference
Favorite: Magnaflow Magnapack Catback, because of the way it sounds :drool: (especially when I'm not the one driving my car, hehe)

AND DON'T SAY TURBONATOR! WE ALL KNOW YOU LOVE THOSE THINGS!

• Sponsors (?)

Fav: So far, exhaust. Either the x pipe or Mac's.

Least: Dont really have a least. I was not at all impressed with my Diablosport with the "canned" tune. However I do like it because I can adjust for tire size, gear ratio, pull codes. Hopefully tweaking the parameters or having it dyno tuned will show some gain.

My favorite mod had to have been the exhaust. Hardly a power difference, but it made a night and day difference about how I felt about my car.

My least favorite mod? Right now, I think it would have to be the mini spool, because it broke. I would also have to throw in the Eibach Sportlines, too.

favorite mod: exhaust
least favorite: electric turbo

yeah laugh if you like lol! i bought one cheap off ebay and tried to install it on my r/c car. i wanted to find a fun way to blow dirt out of my garage. well it didnt work too well lol!

:rlaugh: you obviously havent driven a KB GT with STOCK gears. 4.10 = wheel sping at over 100 mph!

my buddy has traction problems at 70 mph with his KB and an all stock car. he can easily break them loose and spin to 115 mph!

4.10's + kb + street tires = wheel spin..

if your going to have 4.10's in a FI car then you need to drive around on slicks or atleast some good wide drag radials.

I would go with 3.73's with a KB even with 3.73's the wheel spin is insane..

BTW try driving a 600+ RWHP KB terminator with 4.10's on street tires, could'nt lay into it at all, I drove the same car with slicks and all I could was WOW if I only was not in the process of buying a house..

Why is that your least favorite?

I got the 4.10s before the KB. My car loved drinking gasoline ever since I had those installed. It also kept me from completing the 1/4 mile run. I had to coast the remaining 200' feet because I ran out of gear.

My buddy has an 03 KB Cobra with 4.10s and he hates them as well.

I do think they're the best for an NA car, but would stay away from a blown car unless it's primarily for the track.