Feeling really special with my 2007 GT/CS in Vista Blue

Just over 24 hours now in my new relationship. She is younger and prettier than the old gal and seems to love me as much as I love her! (LOL, my wife is already calling her my "mistress" and I can't wait to start spoiling her.)

She is a 2007 Vista Blue GT Convertible California Special and she is most definitely the car I was meant to drive. Aside from the normal CS stuff, we are rocking sweet billet front grilles and a custom, one of a kind (AFAIK) black and BLUE two-tone leather interior. That is really what made my pants tight when I saw her for the first time, sitting there all blue and shiny. As I walked up to this pleasant surprise find on a local lot I was smitten immediately. Then when I saw the California Special moniker on the tail badge, I started to get excited. But when I opened the door and saw this interior ... well, let's just say I almost needed a cold shower!

I immediately started working out finance details in my head and decided then and there that this beauty would be moving in with me in a week or less. As I am a resolute man of conviction, I made it happen 6 days later and am sitting here in the afterglow.

I will post some pictures as soon as I am able, but I want to thank you nice folks for being a party to my obsession.

• Sponsors (?)