Finally bought MM LCA's

9 Deuce GT

Dec 10, 2003
Geneva, NY
I finally broke down and bought MM lower control arms. I should have gotten these years ago, but it was something that was not too high on my list. I probably should have boughten them before adding any power, because I now have excessive wheel hop issues with the stock arms. :notnice: Hopefully these will take care of it.

I am trying to build a rock solid platform that does not flex, but still offers good ride quality. I used to not care about the ride quality so much, but ever since I bought the Bilstein's and the front MM coilovers, I need to have excellent ride characteristics. My life depends on it! LOL

Up next: FMS uppers and Rick's torque box reinforcements.

I'm sure everyone has seen them before, but here they are anyway:
512479_84_full.jpg

512479_85_full.jpg

512479_86_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just put these on my car. Only I got the arms with adjustable height spring perches. I also put a set of STEEDA adjustable uppers on at the same time....i love the way it looks and feels.

~Jeff

I was really considering the MM adjustables. I am obsessed with ride height and looks, (although my car has yet to achieve the perfect, IMO, ride height LOL). They would have worked perfect for the rear of my car, but I plan to get rear coilovers in the next couple of years and didn't want to pay the extra expense now.

Bottlefed: How did you like the build quality? Mine were up to the expectations I have come to love from MM.

bottlfed92 said:
I just put these on my car. Only I got the arms with adjustable height spring perches. I also put a set of STEEDA adjustable uppers on at the same time....i love the way it looks and feels.

~Jeff

bottlefed, how do you like the adjustable Steeda uppers? I was considering them but thought they were pretty hard core and decided on some UMI non adj uppers. I plan on hitting the strip with the car when I get it where I want it but not all the time. I however plan on about 500+ to the wheels by the time I'm done with everything. So should I go adj upper or stay non adj?

fastfox86 said:
bottlefed, how do you like the adjustable Steeda uppers? I was considering them but thought they were pretty hard core and decided on some UMI non adj uppers. I plan on hitting the strip with the car when I get it where I want it but not all the time. I however plan on about 500+ to the wheels by the time I'm done with everything. So should I go adj upper or stay non adj?

With 500+ to the wheels you may want to consider a torque arm.

Sure you would, you can set each height independant. Or get coilovers. My dad just installed the complete MM coil over kit with bilsteins on his 94. I haven't seen it yet but he is very happy.