Finally broke down and joined the dark side...

• Sponsors (?)

Welllllll.... let's just call it "Twilight"

She's "sitting on both sides of the fence"; with the Stang in the garage and the Tink Truck -'02 Silverado 4x4- in the driveway (When she's in NC and not TDY in Virginia).

Can't blame her; they're both very good rides.

And no, Bryan, I'm not gonna steal the Mustang from her. I know what the car means to her; not just that it's a Mustang. If I can get a ride in it, good enough for me.

Nowwwwwww...... if she'll let me drive it for a few miles....:D :D :D :D

She's "sitting on both sides of the fence"; with the Stang in the garage and the Tink Truck -'02 Silverado 4x4- in the driveway (When she's in NC and not TDY in Virginia).

Can't blame her; they're both very good rides.

And no, Bryan, I'm not gonna steal the Mustang from her. I know what the car means to her; not just that it's a Mustang. If I can get a ride in it, good enough for me.

Nowwwwwww...... if she'll let me drive it for a few miles....:D :D :D :D

well, i didn't mean you'd be stealing it forever, just for a day or two.

Posting for Trish: Here's her "new" '96 Mustang GT Convertible, mostly stock (welded-in flows, and now has a K&N and a Fidanza short throw shifter). The color is a '96 only color called Moonlight Blue

toplessfrontrightsb5.jpg

rightsidemw1.jpg

toplessrightrearsr7.jpg

Took the car to the track here in Fayetteville... fastest time was a 15.38... not bad for a mostly stock 96 gt. New Mods as of this far:
BBK cold air intake
profesional products plenum (after some tweeking and adjustments... not the best products to start off with as a newbie)
70mm Throttle body
stock wheels off of a 94 Cobra
off label sumitomo 245s
was gonna put on a maximum motorsports strut tower brace but its too tight for the cold air intake...:(

we really need to ditch the 2:73 gears for some 3:55s or better, never went past 3rd gear at all goin down the track....

ummmm, her dad and her boyfriend are both participating in this thread. can't wait to see theie responses :D

Ahhhhhhhh, I'm gonna let "SSGT Torque" cover the that stuff; he's got the Armalite, I only have an M14 and a couple of 12 gauges and a .44 Mag

Meanwhile, you want another picture? Here's one from a couple years ago.....

View attachment 323212

RIGHT TO LEFT!: Cowgirl Tink on her double-bred 5th gen Man 'O War thoroughbred, Chance; SVTCobra306 on Mrs StangDreamin's Hancock Quarterhorse, Rascal; and some skinny old guy needing a shave and a haircut on his paranoid-schizophrenic Arabian, Dutch.

pics of you plz :)

:lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

HA!! you must not hang around the classic thread often!!

I'll hold dreamin back though so he doesn't :uzi:

:rlaugh:

btw dreamin, last time i heard you were good out to 4000 yrds with that .308 ?? :eek:

speaking of dark side

It pains me to tell you guys that I have been facilitating a ...ch....che...v... chevro....

I can't stand to say it!:eek: starts with chev and ends with rolet :) HA!

seriously though, I've infected one of my buds enough to the point that we're now looking for a 67-69 camaro. it's a shame that hardly anyone my age knows anything about old cars, all it is is japaneeeeeeeeeeeee-neeeee-neeeeeee riceer crap. :puke: