Finally got around to the Outside (Pics)

Leezure

May 10, 2005
This is still a work in progress. I am still trying to settle on a paint scheme before I commit the car to paint jail. The car has a white top so it is difficult to find the right look. How about some input?

MustangMay2007077.jpg
[/IMG]

MustangMay2007062.jpg
[/IMG]

MustangMay2007074.jpg
[/IMG]

MustangMay2007082.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the input! To answer your questions: I am sending it off to have the paint professionally done. The original paint is starting to fade and I am experimenting on my own with what you see above. Once I decide on exactly what I want I will send it off.

The car is perfectly streetable. Idle is smooth (even with the X cam and an automatic) The car is quiet around town and never gets above 210 degrees. It runs like stock only faster.

The wheels went on the car about five years ago back when there weren't any 10.5 inch wheels offered. As with anything the look goes out of style and I am currently looking at the FR500's.

I am also considering the '03 Cobra bumper from ABC. I need something to make the outside look as aggressive as the inside. Any input is appreciated.

I am not excited enough about the current paint / body setup to commit the money for paint.