Finally got me an '03 Cobra....PICS

Ever since my dad got me into Mustangs, I have always wanted an 03/04 Cobra. I have had my 01' Silver GT for 3 years and 2 weeks ago I happend to find an 03' Black Cobra on Autotrader. Went to the Stealership and got me a steal. 03' w/28k miles for $18,500. Already installed was an MGW short throw, Borla Stingers, Mac O/R Prochamber, and a K&N intake. The seats are what Ford I believe calls Parchment or Tan. From what I've read they are pretty rare. There was no way I was passing this deal up. And I didn't... so here she is.
The power this car has is unreal. Can't wait to get a tune/programmer and pulley.

Only had the car 2 weeks and the mods have begun...

Hypercoated FR500 wheels
BF Goodrich KDW NT tires 265/35 front and 295/35 rear
H&R Race Springs
Bullitt Front Brake Calipers

View attachment 247912

View attachment 247913

View attachment 247914

View attachment 247915

View attachment 247916

View attachment 247917

View attachment 247918

View attachment 247919

View attachment 247920

View attachment 247921

View attachment 247922

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, I'm also interested in why you decided to put bullitt calipers on it. Aren't the stock cobra calipers the same?

About a month ago I bought the Bullitt Calipers/Rotors brand new for my 01' GT. Cobra has 28k miles and rather then go though the trouble and painting the Cobra calipers I put a pratically new set of Bullitt Calipers/rotors on. Bullitt calipers are the exact same thing as the Cobra. Only difference is the horse logo.

Very nice man!!! Congrats. I sure wish I was in the market to buy a stang now rather than when I bought my Mach 3 years ago, I would be in an 03/04 Cobra rather than my Mach. That is a great deal you got too IMO....:nice:

What did you do with the GT?

Talk about a sick deal.

Very nice, that thing is SUPER clean and well-modded. I wouldn't want to buy a pullied, tuned, worked over Cobra. The mods on yours are about the limits I'd want to start with.

Congrats.

Thanks for all the coments guys! Really appreciate it. The car is unreal and I still can't believe I finally have one.

My silver 01' GT will soon be up for sale. It only has 46k miles and has been babied beyond belief. It will be in the 4Sale section of the forum sometime next week.

And yes, my sig does need change... will do that now