Finally got my Mustang!

importkiller412

Sep 11, 2004
Well after a week or two of looking I came across the perfect one. Black 04 gt premium, mach 1000 audio system, every option for a gt basically. Its beautiful, I was gonna get a Mach 1, but the insurance was A LOT higher than the gt and I would be stretching my wallet if I got the Mach 1. I am totally happy with this car, lots and lots and lots of torque. Though it does not seem to handle to well. Maybe a couple of anti-sway bars, springs, struts, and sub frame connectors will help fix that, also some 4.10 or 4.30 gears would be nice. I would really like to keep this car as reliable as possible, though I want to make it a little quicker. A buddy of mine has an STI and was telling me im an idiot for getting rid of the wrx for a "slow horse", but I was so sick of that small turbo engine, nothing but problems and worrying if your gonna lean out. Oh well that does not matter now, I love my stang.

• Sponsors (?)

Ill be taking lots of pics soon, I just have to clean it up, the rain made it all grimy the other day. The subs in the trunk look so cool, but then again, no trunk space. Oh well who cares when you have a kick ass audio system in a kick ass ride.

your car sounds awesome! I just got a black one as well, I'm still trying to find a way to wash it and dry it before it gets spots on the paint, and that damn hood scoop blows water out hours after the car has been washed !!! I have the Mr. Clean auto dry system that I will try out tomorrow, it claims you do not have to dry, no spots, anyway, congrats on the new car, mod away !!!

I have a black 03 GT and the Mr Clean thing. It works pretty good, but I still get some spotting. Whatever you do, dont let dry in the sun. I pull my car into the garage and leave the garage door open and the door in the back of the garage open to try and get a breeze through; it works pretty good.

OR,
if you have a nice, smooth, straight road close to your house, just rinse off your car and haul ass down that road fora mile or two and back and be sure to get it up to about 90...all dry no spots.

then wax it.

Thats what i normally do to dry my car, I drive it really fast, but this is brand new so I am keeping it cool for abit. The dealer said there is no beak in period, but im supersticious so I am waiting til 1000 miles.