Finals Over... time for spring project

95cbr331

Oct 11, 2007
Port Orchard, WA
So I haven't been on here posting in a long time. But i check in once in awhile seeing what everyone is up to.

I just finished my finals for the quarter and its time for some R&R and car work.lol
An engineering course load it pretty stressful and occupies my time along with work.

But anywhooo...

Ive pulled my motor out again. This time last year i was putting in my Dart 347 and turbo kit.
I had some issues that i decided were best to be solved by taking it out. First issue was the PITA Moroso oil pan is getting switched to a canton and im switching my oil pump for a melling HV.

As well im adding a DSS oil return fittting.

For the top-end i purchased TurboSnake95's Track heat R upper intake and a lower and i will be installing that and converting it to a Foxbody TB setup.

I also have already deleted all my ABS that has been inactive for a couple years and i removed all the unneccesary wiring.

Im thinking Red wire loom throughout? yay:nice: or nay:notnice:

I was also think of doing a MAximum motorsports front k-member but i never got around to ordering it or sorting the funds... i really wanted to though. Maybe a panhardbar and coilovers will tide me over and take less time.

late night ramblings,
Brandon

• Sponsors (?)

i'm not a fan of colored wire loom. rather hide all the wires you can then use black loom for what you can't.

i like my canton pan. fits great. if you taking the motor out to do that bottom end stuff, you might as well scrounge up for the k-member and do it while its out.